Green Tea advantages and side effects of drinking green tea, bad effects of drinking bottled teas, bottled green tea side effects, caffeine, consequences of drinking too much oolong tea, consequences of excessive drinking of ice tea, drinking excessive green tea, drinking green tea iron zinc, effect of excessive intake of tea, effects of excessive green tea intake, exceesive green tea intake, excessive black tea drinking side effects, excessive drinking of green tea, excessive drinking tea side effects, excessive green tea, excessive green tea side effects, excessive tea drinking side effects, excessive tea drinking,green tea, Green Tea, Green Tea Side Effects, harmful side effects of black tea, how much green tea is excessive, iced tea excessive, iced tea illness, illness from too much green tea, l, lose weight, lose weight by excessive drinking, products with unknown effects, should young women drink green tea, side affects of drinking herbal tea, Side Effects, side effects of black ice tea, side effects of excess intake of green tea, tea iron zinc, unknown effect of tea No Comments
Green tea’s side effects are somehow considered as an advantage by most tea drinkers. The benefits of green tea are popular to millions of people worldwide. In fact, it is a recommended alternative energy drink instead of coffee due to its herbal substances that can cure several types of illness. It has less sugar and has no fattening content. However like most products too much of everything becomes harmful. This article will let you know some of the common and unknown illness caused by green tea’s side effects.
1. Green tea’s caffeine content may be beneficial to those who needs to boost their energy and to those who needs to stay up late at night. But too much intake of green tea may develop disturbing disorders that may affect your lifestyle. Sleeping disorder is one of its common side effects that you may also get from coffee due to its caffeine content. Restlessness, heart palpitation, and irritability are some of the effects of lack of sleep.
2. It also causes loss of appetite which is an advantage especially to those who wants to lose weight. Green tea contains substances that help burn calories. However, the weight loss substances of green tea may lead to serious complications if taken in large quantity. FDA reported that there 4 young women died due to these factors.
3. Instant iced green tea products are now out in the market. There are now more convenient ways to drink green tea. Bottled, loose and bagged. But in 2005, concerns about drinking instant and cheap green tea products was raised when a middle aged women was diagnosed skeletal fluorosis. Skeletal fluorosis is caused by excessive intakes of fluoride that are commonly found in green tea manufactured products.
4. Most people are aware of the illness that green tea can prevent and cure. However, in most cases, there are certain types of medication where drinking green tea prohibited for it may interfere with the procedure of the treatment.
5. Herbal tea is also good for pregnant for its natural and herbal contents as well as its cleansing effects to eliminate unnecessary toxins within the body. It is also a good source for important supplements such as iron and zinc However; excessive drinking may cause neural tube birth effects to babies.
These are few examples of green tea’s side effects. But still, we should not forget all the benefits that green tea can provide. The bottom line of this article is that everything should be taken in moderation. Too much for everything is bad for you.