Tea Making Tips "how to make chai iced tea", 103444#103444, 148#axzz1q05ulael, 190190#p190190, 1938#1938, 88997#88997, blogs/viewstory/47570, bone disorders, bouquet garni chai tea, bouquet garni chai tea images, c995b69a0ded4fa3c8f1ba21a5644936, cerebid, chai anise, chai iced, Chai Iced Tea, chai icedtea images, chai tea, chai tea "star of anise", chapstick lip balm, cinnamon bark side effects and benefits, dehydroepiandrosterone, dqwelljackson, fca47f14127998347ab3959fcebbcf38, good homemade iced chai, herbal iced chai tea, homemade hebal chai, homemade iced chai, homemade iced chai green tea, homemade iced chai tea, homemade iced tea, how to mae a iced chia tea, how to make a chai iced tea, how to make a iced chai, how to make chai ice tea, how to make chai tea, how to make chai tea with star of anise, how to make ginger tea, how to make ginger tea with fresh ginger, how to make great iced chai tea, how to make herbal chai for cold, how to make homemade herbal chai, how to make homemade iced chai tea, how to make ice chai tea, how to make ice tea, how to make iced chai, how to make iced chai tea, how to make iced chai tea with tea bags, how to make iced chai with loose tea, how to make iced green tea, how to make iced tea with cardamom seeds, how to make iced vanilla chai tea, iced chai, iced chai tea, how to make, Iced Tea, lamprene, laser hair removal, listera ovata, lymphatic, make chai tea, make homemade iced chai tea, making chai, making ginger tea, masala ginger tea ice, medicinal properties of ginger, pseudoephedrine liquid, shodram, taxus baccata, tea tchai composition, telmisartan hydrochlorothiazid, tips on making iced chai tea, triaminic cough cold, картинки make chai No Comments
Chai is the common name for tea in INDIA; they called it “masala chai”. The tea is basically black so the other spices do not empower the taste. A wide range of spices are use to make chai tea such as cinnamon, ginger, star anise, cloves, peppercorn and cardamom. Here are the basic steps on how to make chai tea a delightful treat.
- A couple of tsp fresh ginger root; grated
- a whole star anise; broken up
- a tsp orange peel; grated
- four pieces cinnamon bark cut in 1 1/2 inch
- a tsp cardamom seeds
- ten whole cloves
- five whole peppercorns
- five cups water
- a quarter cup of black tea leaves
- a tsp of vanilla
- a quarter cup of honey
- three cups of milk
- Bind the ginger root, star anise, orange peel, cinnamon bark, cardamom seeds, cloves and peppercorns in a cloth. The process is called “bouquet garni”
- (Bouquet garni- is a bundle of herbs usually tied together mostly with a string and use to prepare soup, tea or stock.)
- Put the bouquet garni in a jar of water and then bring water to a boil, after that, and then set the heat to low and continue cooking. (Boiling water may take out the bitterness of the leaves.)
- Add in the tea leaves and then let it simmer for 15 minutes more. When you’re done take out the bouquet garni from the pot and then filter the liquid with the use of a strainer to take out tea leaves.
- Mix in honey, vanilla, and milk before serving. You may either serve it hot or cold.
Below are the benefits of making chai iced tea
- The Chai Tea has its beneficial effects because of the oxidation process that can prevent different types of cancer.
- It is also believed to lessen the probabilities to develop cataracts.
- It has a composition of Tannin that balances the useful component of caffeine.
- A natural stress remedy.
- Improves your body’s immune system, preventing you from flu and other diseases.
- Blood Pressure lowering effects.
- Cinnamon is known for treating diarrhea.
- Star anise has been use for diuretic medicinal properties.
- Ginger is use to treat motion sickness.
- Black Pepper has natural antibiotic that treats digestive problem.