General 12070#12070, 1b00f2d026685837dfbf5c774999eb5c, 48eff12339506ae1683cc8a5bb6c9a31, 50c250a79825699a388e5e08cafeb6f0, 54846#p54846, 595394#post595394, 7b4b2384bc20fcbdc05b7b9a29208404, 85829717c697b33a3d2765a6e2e75eea, benefit drink early tea, benefits and side effects of chai tea, benefits of drinking bubble tea, benefits of drinking green tea during pregnancy, blogs/viewstory/44083, british tea during pregnancy, bubble tea harm, bubbles tea make in what any harm if drink too much?, can drink bubbletea during pregnancy?, can drinking chai tea have side affects, can drinking slimming tea affect pregnancy, can i drink chai during pregnancy?, can i drink chai tea during pregnancy, can i drink tea in pregnancy, can i have chai when pregnant, can pregnant women drink breakfast tea?, can pregnant women drink chai tea/, chai and pregnancy, chai effoect on skin, chai pregnancy, chai tea have effects on a womans vagina, chai tea pregnant, chai tea side effects, chai tea vs green tea during pregnancy, chinese tea during pregnancy, common british teas pregnant, drinking breakfast tea with folic acid, drinking english tea in pregnancy, drinking english tea when pregnant, drinking green tea during peroid, drinking green tea during pregnancy, earlytea benefit, effect of always drinking green tea, effect of chai tea during pregnancy, effect of drinking green tea during pregnancy, effect of slimming tea to pregnanat, effect ofslimming tea for pregnant woman, effects of chai tea, effects of english tea, effects of hving tea during p@regnancy, english tea during pregnancy, english tea effects, english tea side effects, english tea side effects during pregnancy, f9f5144099edf5f8664d5653d22daa2c, green iced tea during pregnancy, Green Tea, green tea & pregnancy, green tea and pregnancy, green tea benefits, green tea benefits and side effects, green tea during [regnancy, green tea in pregnancy, green tea may affect a woman's folate levels, green tea ok during pregnancy, green tea ok for pregnancy, green tea pregnancy safety, herbal tea for high blood pressure in pregnancy, is chai tea ok when pregnant, is chai tea okay when pregnant, is chai tea safe to drink during pregnancy, is english afternoon tea safe during pregnancy, is english breakfast tea safe for pregnant women, is english tea good during pregnancy, is it ok to drink chai tea while pregnant, is it safe to drink chai tea during pregnancy?, is it safe to drink sugar tea pregnant, is slim green tea safe during pregnancy?, node/27105, node/43879, Pregnancy, pregnancy and drinking chai tea, pregnant women can drink catherine herbal slimming, preview, side effect from drinking chai tea, side effect of drinking too much of slimming tea, side effect of green tea in pregnant women, side effects of chai tea, side effects of green tea, side effects of green tea on pregnancy, slimming tea during early pregnancy, slimming tea ok during pregnancy?, tea during pregnancy, tea good during pregnancy, the effects of green tea on pregnancy, what are the benefits if you drink green tea while pregnancy?, why are pregnant womens glucose reading supposed to be lower No Comments
Pregnant women are supposed to control excessive drinking of green tea, the teas consumption are good for the health of pregnant and the fact that it helps women and their babies. But too much drinking may affect the baby and the mother during and after the process of pregnancy. Here are the benefits and side effect of drinking Green tea:
Benefits of drinking green tea
- When you’re pregnant your blood sugar increase to its level because of the hormones that release that cause type 2 diabetes and obesity. Studies show that green tea has an effective substance of controlling blood sugar.
- It is also strengthen the immune system that makes you prevent colds and other viruses.
- When you’re pregnant, you’re eating for two which makes you in risk of cholesterol and high blood pressure. The green tea controls your cholesterol and high blood pressure at normal rate.
- Green tea is well known to be a cure for indigestion and process of conception.
- Green tea has a composition to keep you away from inflammation that causes gum disease.
Side effects of drinking green tea during pregnancy
- Too much consumption of green tea may affect your baby to have a low birth weight.
- Excessive intake of green tea may cause neural tube defects because it has a composition which reduces folic acid inside your body. NEURAL TUBE-One of the most common birth defects, it is an opening in the spinal cord or brain that takes place in early human development.
- Green tea is composed of caffeine which can be a part of your breast milk that can harm your infant.
- Antioxidants that is found in green tea is obliging in the case of body folate, body folate is important for pregnancy.
- Too much green tea drinking increase the chance of miscarriage.
Pregnant women can drink one to two cups of green tea a day. Balance diet is an important thing to consider, keep away from processed foods. Schedule your meal and make sure to eat breakfast; it is the most important meal to get you through your morning. Always exercise try walking; it is the best exercise because it removes stress. Drink your vitamins and other medicine that is prescribed by your doctor. And most especially always monitor your blood sugar. Do this and have a healthy and safe pregnancy.