General are there health benefits of drinking gren tea with breakfast, bacterial infections due tohemochromatosis, benefits of drinking tea, bing tea, does english breakfast tea help with bad breath, Drinking Tea, drinking white and oolong teas effect on skin, effects of having tea in breakfast on one's health, english breakfast tea health benefits, green tea health benefits, gren tea and leukemia, Health Benefits of Tea, health benefits of teatea, skin effects coffee or tea, tea benefits, teas and there benefits, teas to drink in hemachromatosis No Comments
There are abundant Health benefits of tea. Due to research drinking tea was popularize for its health benefits. The main reason is that it is herbal and there are no signs of side effects. If you prefer it with no sugar or honey just the tea itself, the tea has no calories or any components that is bad for one’s health.
Here are some health benefits of drinking tea.
- Tea is composes of antioxidants. The antioxidants that are found in tea will keep you away from sickness or bad bacteria due to pollution.
- Helps you reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease. Tea has less caffeine that your normal coffee. Tea decreases the risk of having cardiovascular problems. Unnecessary blood clots form due to cholesterol consumption that will cause heart attack or stroke. Studies show the tea drinker has lower blood pressure. Tea makes your cholesterol level low. Black tea lessen bad cholesterol the may result to blood clot.
- Studies show that people that drank tea for ten years or more had the healthiest and strongest bones.
- Unsweetened tea makes your teeth and your gums healthier and can prevent you from having bad breath.
- Boost your immune system. Drinking tea makes your body fight off infection. It boosts body’s defenses.
- Calorie free. Have no calories that will reduce the sign of diabetes.
- Will keep you hydrated. It contributes to our daily fluid needs.
- Helps you lose weight. Green tea increase metabolism enables your body to lose weight.
- Tea will help you primarily prevent stomach cancer, cancer of the digestive system and bladder cancer.
- Gives you mental alertness. Activates mental alertness of the brain.
- Tea stop excess iron damaging the body due to hemochromatosis
- Tea has anti-venom effect. Tea has a life saving composition that will prevent you from dying due to snakebites.
- Fight against Cancer. Tea helps stem esophageal cancer. Green tea can reduce the speed of spreading prostate cancer and white tea helps you fight colon cancer. Tea can protect you from lung cancer. Hot tea makes you reduce the risk of having skin cancer.
- Hypertension. Green and oolong tea decrease the risk of hypertension.
- Tea has a composition that kills leukemia cells.
- Tea drinkers have the capability to slow down Alzheimer’s disease.
- Tea has a component that will help your body to fight for A.I.D.S.