Tea Making Tips artificial tear dxtrn hpm gly opht, benefits of spearment tea, benefits of spearmint, benefits of spearmint tea, can spearmint tea harm you, can spearmint tea make you sick, can you lose weight by drinking spearmint tea, cefobid piggyback, chotzen, daily vitamin w iron calcium, do asian people drink spearmint tea, does spearmint contain caffine, does spearmint tea have caffeine, does spearmint tea help diarrhea, does spearmint tea help lose weight, does spearmint tea help sore throat, does spearmint tea help you loose weight, does spearmint tea help you lose weight, drinking spearmint for, ethinyl estradiol, foods that keep skin acidic, glucocentric, higgs boson, how o make a spearmint sashe, how to make spearment ice tea, how to make spearmint iced tea, how to prepare spearmint tea, iodoquinol, is speriment tea o.k. to drink if you have ttp, lose weight drinking spearmint tea, Make Spearmint Tea, make your own spearmint tea, Mentha spicata, method of making spearmint tea, ortho micronor, proper method to prepare spearmint, quintrem, rubinstein, sage tea side effects, sage tea when pregnant, side effects of drinking sage tea, side effects of spearmint tea, spearment or spearmint, spearmint and blood sugar, spearmint benefits and side effects, spearmint blood sugar, spearmint effects on blood sugar levels, spearmint green lose weight, spearmint hormona benefit, spearmint hormone benefits, spearmint iced tea, Spearmint Tea, spearmint tea and weight loss, Spearmint Tea Benefits, spearmint tea benefits and harms, spearmint tea benefits and side effects, spearmint tea beniefts, spearmint tea blood sugar, spearmint tea health benefits, spearmint tea helps with hormonal headaches, spearmint tea in chinese, spearmint tea side effects, spearmint tea sugar glucose, spearmint tea weight loss, spearmint tea will reduce the weight, spearmint tee chinese stores, spearmint weight loss, swine flu hoax, tev tropin subq, therapeutic m beta carotene, turkish tea with sparemint, unwanted hair and speriment tea, weight loss and spearmint tea, what does drinking spearmint tea do, what does drinking spearmint tea weight loss, what harm does drink spearmint tea when i pregnent No Comments
Spearmint tea is also known as Mentha spicata, it is used to flavor toothpaste, sometimes added in shampoo and water. Spearmint can also be used for teas because of its health benefits. The good thing is, spearmint is caffeine free as well. Before people think of spearmint tea as a tool for curing stomach ache and then later on it became known for treating many diseases. Spearmint tea can be served hot or cold.
Here are the benefits of drinking spearmint tea
- Drinking spearmint tea reduces women’s blood hormonal level. Some women have problem with unwanted hair growth. It grows in the breasts, face, and body, that what you called hirsutism. Studies show that consuming two cups of spearmint tea per day for 5 days will help you in controlling hirsutism.
- Spearmint tea can be steamed and use a vapor for people who are suffering from sinuses and relieve the nerves.
- If you have sore throat you need to drink spearmint tea for fast relief. It can also diminish headaches, nausea and diarrhea.
- Hemorrhoids are so hard to have and to experience. You are always irritated with the feeling. You can use spearmint tea. Use it as your bathwater.
- When you are pregnant there is this thing they called morning sickness. But in real life it does not occur only in the morning, you are sick twenty four hours, seven days a week for 9 months. Drinking spearmint tea will help you fight the feeling of morning sickness.
- Because of the fact that it has no caffeine it is as healthy as Turkish tea. Unlike green tea it has caffeine mixture that is triggering nervousness.
Here is a quick way on how to make spearmint tea
- Spearmint leaves
- 4 cups of water
- White or brown sugar
- Sweet cream or milk
Bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Get spearmint leaves and wash with cold water. Remember to use cold water. Put the stove to low heat, and then put the leaves in the sauce pan. Put in mind that after you put in the leaves into the pan make sure that you will not bring the water to a boil, the longer the leaves steep, the stronger the taste will be. Get another saucepan, put the colander and pour water with spearmint leaves. Pour in the tea to the coffee cup; add cream and sugar the amount depends on your own personal choice. Mix well. Cool down the spearmint tea before serving and enjoy.
Keep visiting Tea Bing for more tea making tips.